I suggested that The Man Manager would be a surefire best-seller. Download it onto his iPOD and he, as if by magic:
- learns that beer is not one of the major food groups;
- learns how to put up shelves that don't immediately fall down;
- picks up damp towels in the bathroom instead of leaving them on the floor in a smelly mess;
- washes up without moaning for the previous two hours;
- knows the correct response to "Do I look fat in this?" i.e. "You could wear a sack and still look absolutely beautiful.";
- has the ability to drink fizzy drinks without belching;
- develops an aversion to busty young blondes and ability to pass one without muttering under his breath, "You don't get many of those to a pound.";
- develops a passion for dumpy, middle-aged women;
- has the ability to forget every football statistic that currently crams what passes for a brain and instead remembers just ONE - his partner's birthday.
Oh, the list is endless.I suppose a Woman Manager is a possibility, but it just wouldn't have enough to do.